Bon Appetite

Gentle saunter, collided with a swagger.
Yum give me some...
Tall enough with a mix of sexy, petite arrogance.
Mix matched car hearts intertwined destination.
That guy, that one right there, only in minds eye.
Could of made a song about you, posture perfect
Shy boy tripping me all over town,
Yeah you...down for the last drop
Sweet sweat...drippin hot molten lava.
Eruption of attitude, split with passion.
Yeah that's my Book of Adam.
Wearing the same damn plain white tee...
Takes it off and looks at me.
Yet ladykiller you are plain,
Those who. Price you can't sustain.
Longer. Better faster slower. Lower.
Now lower.
I wrote what to do.
Scrumptious lust danger swagger.
Just your gentle saunter inspired.
Just that long black hair and that voice deep.
Inside minds eye. Remembers not but my
Paperboy paperback novel character.
Per chance a Bon appetite?
Delicious memory sustains me.