"As you Wish"


Um...you know its kinda like in Princess Bride, where she falls in love with the Farm Boy, they have a 5 minute montage of love, and then he is off to sea...for like 6 years.  So um...yeah a little 6 week montage of memories...created all this.  Um like yeah...I know.

How does she still love him? And not want to marry the King?

Why because she was a little girl once, who believed in fairytales.

It's wuv.

Ironically last summer when I felt like the entire millennial universe of all humans ever in existence were watching me, I rolled down a Pioneer Park Hill and declared "As You Wish!"  I was saying it to Adam though, because I think clearly I was overwhelmed by what we were going through...but I was like if this is your bidding...as you wish babe!

It was rather freeing and I don't know exactly what brought it on, other than I was performing for the other side, the folfers in this realm did get a laugh though!  How does one know they could handle fame?  Having entire millennial universe of all humans ever in existence watching your every move!! 

God? 
Yes, Mandy?

"Will you please make me special when I grow up?"

Indeed, As you wish!!!

LMFAO!!!