Typical morning bitch...

Estimated wait time for your departure back to your planet, is in five, four, three, two, one…
Buckle your damn seatbelt! Sit still. Have good posture… Wait your hair is not quite right!
Your eyes are too big! Are you scared right now?
No! why should I be scared of having big eyes?
Your boobs are too big, they're too noticeable!
Did you forget to shave your legs?
No I just don't shave them anymore!
Omg crooked teeth!
Eereeeerrrk...forehead wrinkles?
My world is cursed, at the same time I grow, I age.
I am talking a head full of gray silver hair mix with blonde and brown,
I think it's gorgeous and of the Lord,
But you going to tell me to dye my hair?
Minimalize the belly fat. Clothes not fitting. Pissed off and it doesn't matter because I'm not so crazy anymore.
Chubby sane is the new chick style, I will market and brand it!
Yeah I'll hold a bottle of Abilify next to me as a "The Chubby Sane Chic"
Just go work out you'll be fine, eat less and exercise more.
Well that's a scream right there!
Everyone says you have to make that choice!!! So maybe I'll just barf?
I mean it only no big deal, when it's not you?
You are making the definition better choice, by taking your toxic medication!
Oh the fear! I have so much going on but all I care about is what I look like, lol.
It's all on the outside that matters! I am superficial.
But look at that booty, bountiful!
Cheeky dimples, more than likely a medieval goddess!
You know when it was super cool to look like you were wealthy enough...
To eat processed food! The stuff in cans and easily microwavable!
My steady diet of yogurt, failed miserably, because the blindsided me thinks all yogurt,
Should be healthy but I was told mine was like eating ice cream!
I wear contacts.
I have worn them since I was 13.
I want Lasic eye surgery.
I want a pedicure.
I want scar therapy.
I want liposuction.
I want a Nose job for my broken nose, finally like that it's big but it's broken.
I want to afford vitamins and essential oils...
I want to take herbs instead of toxic and potentially dangerous meds… Make girl go bald.

Coffee. Cigs. Blog.


And no these are just random this is not a typical bitch type of morning! If I went through that whole insecurity line at before he walked out the door, I probably wouldn't show up places in my sweats…but in the words of Phil Collins, I don't care anymore! I don't care anymore… More mall know no no mo mo.