Tongue Tied Silence Now Wait,..

I don't know what to tell you...I don't talk much at all.
If these walls could talk wouldn't they scream Why? Why?
Simple yes they fall in love with me, right then left.
And my heart is caged to them all.
Surrounded by chains and mocking birds, that sing of my woe.
Yearning grown silent, aging in average fallout.
This must not be for me to understand. 
Nor anyone to appeal to me.
Duldrum, monotony...weary.
Shallow tongues not twisted, I speak the truth.
Now silent and wait for your turn to speak.

Harbor your enemy to safety, hold her close...
She may be your only vessel,
When you are sinking on dry land.
The ocean abyss swallows you up...
Certain sadness in a missing puzzle piece...
The puzzle incomplete is of your hearts ocean.
Deep and wide its there we sail...
But of knot tied tongues of silence.

I spoke of you as if I had always known you.
Fantasy of course for how could that be?
How could have God set you in my path...
In dreams of child's wake?
Mysterious of dreams how they awaken  the child in me.
But you must stay silent tied tongue.
Speak not of how you see beyond,
Shhhhhhhhh....

Now wait.  Now wait.