Thrown game girl over…

Only know the high when you're feeling low. Only know your lover when you let her go. Tell me this is not that crazy, but I purchased game of thrones season two for Adam and I like two years ago because we watched the first season together and that was the couch time that I had never had and so special to me, and maybe just no big deal to most lucky women. So that damn season two of game of thrones sat unwrapped on my shelf for two years, just waiting. Just being unsensible really. And now I have purchased seasons three and four and have someone waiting to watch season two with me. And I can't do it. I took the step of letting my ex-husband unwrap season two, and watch all of the seasons. And I still can't find myself pushing play laying next to anyone else. This is just something totally ridiculous and girly and superstitious. And fukn sad.

Because guess what I never even watch TV people think I have plenty of time on my hands that I would be Miss couch potato but I don't even know what is on TV these days.I stay plenty busy all the time even in my own mind but I am never bored. That is something I definitely don't understand as I used to spend all my time trying to entertain myself with alcohol people alcohol and fun. But fukn game of thrones is tripping me out like no other I t's just because it was totally in my book that I had purchased it for us to snuggle on the couch, and wasn't going to unwrap it until that happened, and was pretty freaking determined that it be Adam to watch it with me. And they aren't cheap the seasons, ya know. I don't know how I could be any more of a teenager with this shit. I guess I missed a lot of stuff along the way and that's sad too. Like a big teenage crush on  a guy in your mid 30s because he was the first to snuggle with you on a couch is kind a messed up. Like D serious issues, I mean double D serious issues LOL like normal stuff right? like Adam better have known that he was cuddling a ticking time bomb game of thrones Warrior princess LOL.
But I guess I just needed to blog about this so that I could stop crying and possibly push play on game of thrones season two because it's just a show it doesn't mean anything would've turned out differently if I had waited two freaking years to open it. That will show growth and letting go after all I can't talk or write to someone until I'm a grandma in a rocking chair that would be super great... As if I don't get enough shit already. Oh well cool life experience to have anyway...and heaven loves felons too. If your head didn't get wet you didn't dive in, or at least cannonball this life..I wasn't dipping my toes lol. Splash!