Federal Reservations

Somethings fickle. Somethings not right.
She's a swing and a Miss.
Two-faced sweet bitch.
Salem girl, out for trial.
All for love, And there are books.
Educated in medical, government, social allergy.
People love to hate her over and over.
Zero under standing.
Stand up for what you believe in.
Bring them all with you.
I am talking about federal law.
Now I have walked in chains.
She stood.
What does she deserve. Now she is passion.
Peace maker, fed up with pain in the process.
Screwed over. Bottomless pit of hate traded for what?
About had it. What to do?
When so obviously no one stands for you,
Sweet bitch, example of constitutional rights.
Put me in a fukn dungeon already.
Shut her up, shot her up, shackle her to a floor.
I have no business, except show business.
Where is my Dr. Phil dream vacation, where is my story but here?
Do people only like it when it ends bad?
I mean how do I get heard in a big way?
Someone murder me then?
Then wouldn't it make the news?
Don't misinterpret me. I am not trying to be a martyr.
Just seems so obvious.
Walking through hell in my mind while in your reality.
And I haven't heard anyone step up.
Weakness of character does not equal week mentality.
I mean I can't work a 40 hour work week, but I am not weak.
I will no longer Beg,  I will no longer borrow.
I will no longer trust, the big wheel I have been caged in.
I will not sit still, while my fellow humans are betrayed by law.
When sexual orientation rights are more important, than how we treat someone
With an illness of the mind, while we are treated like those who do not deserve to love?
While I am being accused of potential harm of another, while all a criminal made.
Subjected as if I injected.
And I say how many others are subjected in upside down states.
Fear of me, is fear of all.
Plain as day, there is nothing wrong with me. I don't deserve disability.
I don't deserve a vacation.
I deserve a cart.
Now what little American brilliant girl, dreams and has fairytales and writes books,
And ends up being the lost?
Why don't you sit me here, next to Britney Spears?
Or let me drown, in my hometown, where everyone knows.
Wait for me to do something really not that crazy, like order Taco Bell with the umbrella.
Fuk this shot.
 I guess I am just a radical bipolar, psychotic, lover and want to be fighting for rights up in the 406.
 To say 48 other states my story would never have happened.
Much love to Jesus.
And God grant me the courage, to serenely walk this plank.
And the wisdom to know The Trust in my American Heritage Reserve.
Yes I even took Sociology 101.
Thank you God for making me human being.
And being that I am here as a human I pray for our country,
And if you God, want my story told, I ask that you bring others to tell theirs.
Amen.

Montana laws on mental health rights have not been changed since 1972.  I am a double felon....and had I not written all this down the account would all  be in my head. I am not afraid to share the things that have happened. And I feel that God had me write down from the beginning. I have been accused of many things.… I am being punished for happenings outside of what actually happened. I  know that it was all odd, mysterious and unknown. there is a reason God made me the way he did and I don't know why? And there are others who don't know why? But we are all here together and when we punish one another for being different aren't we punishing our father question Mark, our brother? Maybe a cousin? Maybe every family has someone they don't want to talk about? The one who has been the most difficult? The shames? The Shams? The same?