Daymares Stop!

Too deep to fray...the knot in her stomach.
Not enough they say, doesn't try hard enough.
Enough she says of the torture...she has been mutilated since 15.
That's a nice girl… Said demons.
Pick her...the one that dreams big.
And a two-story her spirit, destroyed by day...
Only to one world, of warrior light.
Didn't you know that's why we had to fight every night?
What now you think you can't survive?
You think this flesh wasn't  ripped for a reason?
 Do you think my enemies of flesh?
Do you see me standing here, in shrouds?
Do you see my shadow, girl?
Standing taller than the Dawn of the Mountain,
The Dawn shadows the day, in this spirit is not afraid.
For the flesh I fought, bitterly scarred.
All those little girls, ate me alive.
I have a five second nightmare clip scarier than you!
No try that for 17 years.
What do you think I'm afraid of?
Why am I shaking in fear of this life?
It is nothing, it is false. There is so much more,
Run over by cars, scarred up by cancer, C-sections.
And I can still smile, all fattened up on medication.
Have you ever had nightmares, say they were the real?
And awaking today the nightmares are no more, my sleep is peace.
The fight is in the light now, so watchmen wait.
For when daylight comes again, the better scars, the bigger scars win.
Take your pageant and take your prize,
Home to where the battle lies.
Quit wasting time watching the tv,
All too blind, two real realities.
The principles of darkness, run the land,
They took my legs, ripped out my hair, and sliced my breast.
And that was only seen in one world.
And she told them to stop, and they laughed.
And then I remembered, how much I had survived.
Nights of this torture, now is to day arrived.
Stop she cried...enough! Enough!
I am enough. I have had enough.
So she took the spirit sword, and sliced the last demon in two,
And they went some place else...


Don't you think there's a reason, I am called crazy?
See the other side of fear, and call me back come morning.