Yield!

I willed. I walked. I read. I talked.  LIVE

Stubbornness is my forte I am sure of it.
Can't stand weak knees for the hell of it.

Just to see You beside me would knock out my core.
Though you wouldn't recognize, from who I was before.

When I said to God "i yield" yes little I, yet.
I said take my life and measure it by Your standard.

Humble me, poor mans laughter. Do as thou wilt and I dont
Care what I see, as long as it isn't this me...

Wretched on the floor, dead inside, take it God, take it all now.
October 2012. I prayed and cried for hours, to take my life somewhere else.

Look what You have done for me God! I am so impressed! Yawah set me free,
To the heavens whilst, little minds shackle me to floors.

You set my feet to dance upon gold mysteries and wonder... do I care not when they all laugh.
When no one understands me, millions do at the very same time.

So amazing!!!

You taught me all about how special I am to you, while they here still mock and diss.
When all that pretend to adore my past, Is Judas' kissy face, so obvious coming at me.

Attacked all sides You prepared me...for withstanding this very scene. Night after night abed in my sleep. Fear not.

Ridicule
Hate,
Mockery,
Judgement,
Disbelief,
Time,
Abandonment,
Control,
Love,
Passion.
Touch,
Closeness,
Distance,
Laughter,
Generosity,
Poverty,
Integrity,
Maturity,
Sobriety,

Disbelief of they, not eye! Fear not all these things.

Steps God gave, because I am humbled. Made my story unbelievably too much for one woman! Thank you God for what You chose for me  when I screamed outloud "I Yield."