I Imagine...

I Imagine...
It's only practice...it's not forever.
It's not my past, nor future mine.
I only imagine it is you.
Walking in this room, hearing your voice from another.
Oh wait I will be right there!
Just wait, just a little longer and there he will be.
Sadly to say misunderstood.
And the pain of my heart aches, as I roll to my side.
I don't know why, I know why!
Rolling in the third springtime of season alive.
Was when I first saw that look in your eyes.
Detest and hate of something you thought was me.
No longer, you thought nothing but less.
Deserves bars, not a dress.
A dress to gently uplift, and hands slipping down my side.
Caress of memories made up in my mind,
Nothing happened, this time passes.
I hear you are indifferent and never felt anything for me.
I want to not believe that Adam it's Eve!
From dark knight light, I practice dance for you.
Crying only inside for there is nothing I can do.
I am trying to understand.
The memory of your touch, was only mine.
Just my past, not mine future...but a story for all time.
Something to be written on my heart ache, as I roll to my side.
Rejection not even processed, my lover to find.
Find he not in the barriers, through shut blinds, minds eye.
Never to touch an inch, of all of me you held in one hug.
I am trying to understand this fate,
I imagine it's you in the other room now...saying "please hurry..."
And I say "yes I will wait."
I imagine is not fair.