Hush now..Not a Typical Morning Bitch

 Just another manic Wednesday. Not a typical morning bitch.
I woke up at five, not like any other day I always do because I have lithium, that makes me thirsty and makes me P.  Never understanding does the court consider how it goes to my kidneys, and gives me dilutes. They take away my sober time every time I have too pale of P. It's the creatinine level that is affected, obviously I can P function.

That's okay if I am not a sober person to the court, that's okay can't be so perfectly mental and be an example at the same time, so. So there was a warrant out for my arrest last week, after missing court because I was so sick from being overdosed on the Abilify on Monday. It would hit me mostly in the morning and then I'd work through it throughout the day and feel better towards the end.  So the drop in my system of the med led me to be super manic psychosi Chica last two days... hence sitting behind a holocaust survivor Tuesday, I woke up as a generic I mean genetic experiment.  Oh yes that is fast,  and all day today I have been flipping between my worlds. And since one is utopian, I like it better. I was back and forth all day,..tell me that wouldn't wipe out the strong man?

I missed an appointment today with the person who is suppose to help me remember my appointments, that I never forget lol. I wonder what will be said because my phone was not working, but called from my moms phone mentioned Her number twice and case manager calls my not working phone! Can't drive was suppose to get plates on car, but LO and behold the man triggers me over and to have to go down town during apocalypse to put a Miranda Rights signature in writing for their tracking purposes would walk me to the ER, and damnit I've said no more to that fukn ER even when I thought I was gonna die during the seizure. I was all just let me die then...she said it would be their fault and to that I said that's a perfect fukn grabber for the end of my tale!

At the hand of experimental injections...her Miranda right to a DNR!

Perfect fukn Nazidoctoswwwspxiologyxyz, yeah that's not a word for it??? But somethin like it because I have lived this medical field and worked in it for 6 years, take your cat echo catecholemknes me I'll panic attack, shove it up your own aorta, seriously! Doll a Bill Barbie wan Ted  to be a real dokto of med is son...us and she can play ball too ya know.

P on us for real because their collecting it, and slobber. Money making on me? On my not that bad illness! But don't take my word for nothing. Crazy people don't actually, no shit? So you are telling me it's a lucrative bisnnehus? Destroy an entire population or country? Freedome comes with a high price of health.

So send your needy your poor your downtrodden right here, we are prepared since 1776.
Him
Hum
Her
Human
Rights
Miranda
Left
And no on believes in conspiracy

Miss Clark? Was the ghost you?
Call me Miss MD
Nuttier than a box of rocks lol

Okay night I am all medicated up and tired.
Dream sweet, dream big, or don't dream at all.
Sleep.