Guilty Pleasure

Okay so I have a guilty pleasure and his name is Pitbull...of course his sexy voice just reminds me of Adam, although I don't think Adam is international except as his character in my 2nd book lol. Mr 406 to Mr. Worldwide...
You can catch me boy...don't test me boy. Around the world with hundred geez my boy!  Mmmmm...that's sexalicious! Self made, self paid millionaire traveling the seas. Don't play football but ya touchdown everywhere. Everywhere? Everywhere.
This Chica gotta eat baby...scared money don't make money that's how it goes in the streets baby.

Damn he got a sexy voice!  Last year Adam was justin timberlake. JT baby..,and pretty much every sexy song we were doing music videos to lol.  Am I weird for pretending my life as a music video? Don't test me boy! So now of course it is Pitbull making me dance.

It's probably not the most hipster to like Pitbull, but oh well.  Arrrrtghhh I got to go clean...boring. Lata.

Comments