1...2...3 Cross Over

So up in the air and I am tired latley. Just in this place of question and duldrum. I just want to write a fantastical story about this

Oddly educated for what I don't know.
Sons of Sham, a daughter of Trespass.
She's a Well that's Fair baby, costs of cuts...
Downsizing societal tendencies to make profit of poverty.
War for drugs and crime. War for birthright.
Secret Aristocracy claims, hidden within the poor.
No time to lose in the Upside Down States.
Fair Lee her pirate's brother shipped clues
To the Northside.
The captain is waiting for an answer.
The fairy dust is wearing off, and the magic
Is concealed in the drug war.
Med costs rising. Because they knock me out.
A fell on knee in this realm is a badge of honor.
Meet the "Cross Overs..."
They have been stationed precisely, where they need to be.
they are:
Highly skilled and ready to go home.



If only I could write without so much distraction I am so excited about this book because I didn't know I could do fiction so well!!!  And writing in third person for the second book is way more challenging.

Decisions. Decisions.

So I made children with a nine time felon. I have to say that when I met this charmer I did not really even know what a felony meant. And now I have two felonies, two kids, our poor kids! I have a 54000 $ education and I cant get a job that sounds like it was made for me. Flexible schedule, part time and traveling the state helping others with dual diagnosis. I guess it wasnt Gods plan for me at this time.

I would just like to know what his plan is. I worked and slaved out my American Dream for 18 years...teardrop. God isn't about money though and neither is disability. I get looked down on for receiving $850 a month to live off of.  People give me shit and judge me for getting free what some families get in food stamps...and that's what I get to live...with two kids.  I guess I am glad it exists but it makes it really hard to be the independent person I want to be.

I tell you, if I didn't have my books and love of writing, my shit creek would look pretty awful.  A disabled felon...I totally feel cornered into needing a man man and after all my education to avoid ever needing one, it chaps my hide.

I am looking for investors. Business partners. I write my crazy ass book about an alternate spiritual  society existing among us, using real characters from my first book...and partners pay me to write it for a percentage.  Ok I know this is out there but it never hurts to ask.  When I get my confiscated laptop back in mid March I will then be able to send to publishers.  I am also taking down my blog at that time because I want to use some of it in the book...and this gives to much away. Don't worry it's only got about 9000 reads.

I guess what I am getting at is the book is going to be good and
unique, and about a world my mind creates...seriously not anything that I have seen in a movie. So if anyone knows who I can talk to about this please let me know.  I am looking to move away from Billings to write this...saw a cabin for rent in the mountains. If I could get away I could knock this out of the park in about three months.  Way way too busy in this town, of course I have some obligations to tidy up before I could do this.  I also was looking at Whidbey Island because the one and only spiritual emergence psychologist that understands me, practices there and that would be super cool to have her insight. Plus I go completely out of this realm when I get into my writing. I need to be away from where everyone freaks out on me and performs exorcisms and such. I so much want to be away for awhile.

When people tell me things are impossible and will never happen it makes me on fire to make it happen. When people laugh or discount my books I am the one that still believe and that's of my God, not me.

Do you want faith like that?