Two Years Marked...

Came across this...


One Year Marked

Valentines Day 2014

Alot has happened.  Alot I havnt written about.  February 11th, 2013 is the night Adam and I argued about what I was doing...that night was the last decent conversation we had in a year.  There has been no give and take since then and I have been in love.  On February 11th, 2014...
 I was taken from jail in chains to a courtroom where he got a lifetime restraining order.  I was shaking and not allowed to say much, because now I am a criminal.  When everything was beautiful in heaven and all the world to eternity was watching me, there were no boundaries.  He was certainly my soul mate and therefore I should have been able to contact him.  Seven times. Seven charges,  five possible felonies.  How lucky is this girl to travel out of reality only 8 days after a restraining order.

And yes how lucky am I, anyway?  How does that happen?  Who has an answer?  Will it ever stop?  Is it evil?  Is it necessary?  And am I healed?  My reoccuring nightmares ceased.  Seventeen years of the same nightmare, and they are gone.  I do remember predicting that somehow loving Adam would end my psychosis and nightmares...he was my knight in shining armor.  The psychosis certainly did have a good ending this time, not the nightmare hell like the other four. I was the top princess in the realm, a warrior princess and ever so famous. What a performance I had, all eyes on me.  And the story line was so beautiful that there was no fear or paranoia.  Every other time I had been catanic from fear.

It really freaks me out how dates always match up with Adam.  Always something to keep the story going.  I cant say just coincidence.  Its part of my spiritual emergence.  The answer I have been looking for, something different than crazy.  Something profound.  I am finding others online that talk about spiritual emergence.  Doctors never have answers besides take these pills and be normal.

************************************************************
I wrote that  year ago...there was more to it, but I want to save it for my fantasy fiction book!  Adam was in my dreams every night at that time...This year I was in court on Feb 11th,  did not think about it at all superstitiously, but did have a very good day in court, which surprised me.