Sell Sold Seashore

Sells shock to sailors,
just shock em all!
Shell everything and go.
Solid gold she sell
She'll be grand,
what a plan.
Take out stock, in a way
to Seaside...
shut up head its a good idea!
Billtown bye buy.
Plan to send Adam a rain check.
Via non trackable tracks.
Tears in a bottle...bricks,
masons cant hack.
I shall float those heavy tears,
Bud Light bottle to specific
pirate in the Pacific.
Spin my story ocean breeze,
breathe easy of white trucks,
spinning my head round Marry go...
every day...time to pound sand.
Maybe i will be a jogger blogger?
Could this all fall apart before
set sail June?
Why yes it could fall apart
tomorrow noon.
Dreaming dreams is what I do...
and I want to see the Goonies House!
and what a place for kids to come
in summer!
And so close to Seattle!!!
Damn she sells got to find a place where
there isnt any trouble.
No place like home...
but Its bursting like a bubble.
Pop,  hmmmmmm the sound
of sand in the glass.
Wiggle wiggle the sands
beneath my toes.
And all my trust is in a hope chest.
Somewhere safe on the ocean floor.
And when I listen to seeshells,
I will hear him...
and may become the Siren of Seaside
screaming inside forever,
until both realms are found.
Forget me knot...tied so tight.
A moonlit walk, aye into the ocean.
Drifting pirate's shock she sells.
Siren, wailing...
Moonlight's midnight true love fails.


"Make money.  Make money.  This chica right here gotta eat baby....scared money dont make money, thats how it goes in the streets babe!" Pitbull


Comments