Losing Sleep

Arrrgggh! Been waking up every morning at 4 then tired all day dragging ass, messy house, no energy to work out...obsessed with moving away looking all over craigslist for the ideal situation. So I just asked God to help me freaking stop! I have been discontent for like a month and it is making me miserable about my place. Been here three years and it's doable obviously just so fricken busy. I can hear my downstairs neighbors coughing and every syllable. And the traffic on Grand and I know too many people! And too many people know me. Willing to relocate! Fukn anywhere.,,across town, Seattle, Zimbabwe.,.just get me out of this damn duplex!

And why is it so damn weird to fall in love with someone in six weeks and write him books??? For the love of Pete there has got to be weirder awfuller shit in this world then loving a dude and fukn having crazy psychological drama rooted in a story in my soul since I was 18? I mean come on this is average stuff...everyday someone, somewhere has a psychotic love story and its not creepy! It's hella off the deepend and fabulous, and who is he, not to be flattered? Who is everyone, boring and so legalistic to tell me to stop believing in fairy tales? I mean how often do curly haired crazy dudes get to be the hero of a fukn lifelong tragic kingdom? Why not be fukn into it? Just saying? If it wasn't for real it wouldn't be going on and on and on and I would be yawning of boredom myself, but no I am onto something big I can feel it in my corpus collosum.

Just right there in my CNS, flowing through my jugulars back to the Vena Cava.  I knew there was a reason to 4.0 Anatomy and Physiology! So I could impress you with my frontal cortex specifically the sella Tursica.  You better watch out you foramen ovales close up tight and shut your mitral valves! Pump that blood to the aveolars and get back to me when your testicles grab a clue. Lmao good morning!


You sluggish thuggish bones like me! Ya I am totally gangster up on it in the morning!