Grand Ave Castles...

Walking in, 8:15 stops my breath.
Knocks the air right out my lungs,
and its coming from a loud sound of a
Chevy.
Gray, still was the night of my life...
and I got to feel it in my blood,
Whoa!
What the hell is happening to
my tummy? I shot of ecstacy?
It tickles and makes me laugh,
when I think about it!
No, you don't say?
Workin out every day??? Was you high?
I don't know?  I dont know!!!
I've never been in love before,
I swear, I didnt know I was getting
high on it!
Potent Mother trucker!
And now we both have Grand
Avenue Castles...
Oh Romeo!
Where's your fort?
Three blocks from my house?
Behold the sudden danger
of two hot coffees!
Big sign say "no crazies"
Good thing trucker ain't!
Stare at me Romeo, for minutes
and counting...stars, heavens little
matchmakers, strike for a flame...
See "it" became Romeo, when I
sipped from the glass...and
the flame striken match makers
melted Romeo into my soul.
When? I dont know.
I am sure there were other
Grand Avenues, maybe long ago.
Even Evening Eve says,
Steady student of a lesson
which wood anger most.
Hate Montague?
Dye, Rising Capulet?
Shut down my castle, for just one hug!
But desparate not.
May be losing chances, hmmmmmmm...
Time will tell...may be running
away with permission.
The battle hits the snooze bar here,
and brighter space awaits.
Leave behind know it alls,
haters and fakes.
They called me a killer...
Its MY breath, Romeo takes.
Knocks it straight out my chest, it does.
It and Romeo, leave me no choice.
For Grand average castles,
I can
no longer
wait.

Comments