BlackOutForgetsMeKNOT

Operator independent half brain motorin right along.
Dancing, singing, laughing along. Jokes on her. Blonde.
No staggering, competent, intelligent good girl.
Good student. Good citizen. Good shopper!!!
Highly brainwashed popular payer of the pricetag.
Melted with pot. Sober 15, motor shot.
Lethal force. Outside my house tonight.
Not blacked out. Not drunk.
Not causing any trouble.
There were two. It takes too "two tango," right?
Where were you then? 15.
Why couldnt I have met you then?
Torture me for my torture.
Trying to let go...held my little boy tight.
Thought they were gonna take me for my love,
Tonight.
Well take me love!  Take me now!
Not blacked out.
Maybe should, you "has been," a long time.
Would I see Adam there?
Or could Blackout erase my mind?
Sorry I dont recall...come again...whats your name?
If its all the same I had no record before this encounter...
I wonder, wonder, wonder...easy come...easy go.
If I Black out I dont remember...
What if, yes what if, I could for get you.
No I mean forgive you,
for blackouts not your fault.
Hold my little boy tight tonight.
Love takes us where we need to go.
We are all safe.
And a blackout mama,
Samuel never has to know.
Ends the cycle.
No one is going to hurt you, Samuel's Adam.
Sleep well.


Comments