Marry is a Liar.

Marry goes around again.
Again. And again.
Life of thrills and chills,
to boredom.
Set up to be unsatisfied.
Nothing compares to atomic
bombs,
I dont know why?
The excitement for me, must
be in the other realm,
because peeps here just
tra la la, dont listen.
Dont give a funk,
Too normal!!!
Mundane lil life, quaint
aint it? Dont you know
how much more is happening?
And I too fall into,
it doesnt matter.
Flat plain, more pain.
And yet I keep the sunshine,
And Marry goes around.
Daylight to night,
she does not stop.
My soul much deeper,
looks for
recognition
I never get.
And I wait.
and I wait.
While Marry goes around,
she ties my hands,
Just to sit pretty.
I need direction.
I am looking up to the sky,
and begging for a hand
to pull me out of this
little place where Marry goes around.
cuz why God?  Why would you
make me so special
and then trap me here?
A zip code away from
what i think makes me happy?
What puts a tickle in my belly
and a fire in my veins?
To tease and taunt me in this
little Marry go around town?
Where I grew up?
Is this it?
This better not be it...
Marry goes around is
haunting my dreams and
stomping on my plans,
makes me lose drive,
distracts me and she tells me...
this is it.
Funk you Marry.
Theres got to be more.
You been lying Marry goes...