Crocodile Tears













How odd those stupid tears?
They are not there any more!
Peter, You've dissapeared!
Dried up the Pacific we did!
The crocs must have ate you, and
You had them!  You did!
You were holding all my tears!
Breaking and entering my heart!
Arrest my recovery then, stand
still in time, stand erect at attention,
because the Lost Boys cant find you
Peter!!!
And be steal my bosom too...oh my!
I swoon, nay faint at the sound of an atom bomb!
Such a Big Deal it all is!
Tink, tink, a barely audible Adam bomb
...and my ears shoot up like Dumbo!
Flying through the air? WHAT?
Oh did you say Peter? Is he ok?
Is my Peter okay? OMG I hurt Peter,
I just want him to be ok!
Please someone tell me Peter is ok!
I am fukn freakin out that Peter is not ok!!!
Girly scream here...
So whats the rumor now?
I broke in and hovered in the air you say?
Golly gee I am amazin!
Oh the stealth of knocking on one's heart!
And the skillz I possess, the ability to knock
on a door and have someone open it...
its like fukn magic for real!
Hey you Peter...yeah you, I put my tears in a bottle
just for you...and you took off with my tears!
And it was the best idea ever!
You saved my life, just in time.
Tears in the bottle?  Who would have
thought? The best adventure of my life!
Are you held captive?
Crocs? Docs? Pro bait son's peril?
The fallen and dismissed son's of Sham?
Total shame...NOT!!!
Court ships? EZ Bake Ovens for the poor?
Pot and Pan's, Peter!
Total croc of shit Peter!!!
Ima up in hera sayin shit aint a'ight Peter!
Wendy with two fell on knees?
What about my Ed...you Kate's son?
Say what about Wendy's stud aunt loans?
I've been dis labled!
It wasnt me, there is no proof!
I dare you to dust my Droid baby!
Feathers preferred, tink tink.
Fudge it anyway, here I am anyway,
on the plank with a triple axle swan dive!
I get a ten, with a smooth entrance into the pool, Peter!!!
Isnt our gene pool miraculous???!!!
Anyway I cannot cry anymore.
So dont cry for me in Argentina or Montana
I traded a bottle of vodka mixed with, what you had...Peter???
You mean I traded my drink for a dashing young man?
Is that you Peter? Tasty! Slurp, guzzle...gargle with you.
Rinse and repeat, Mary Go around,
this isnt happening, ever!!!
Oh MY Gosh People!  Just a sip, just a lil sip of 'em?
How the heck did I go insane from you, Peter?
I am sick of this double life,
Peter find your sword,
and get out of the crocs belly quick!
Thank you for holding onto my tears...
it was rejuvenating.
And then I look at my past, as if an ocean.
Tears kept inside of me, and all it ever was,
was just enough to fill a bottle.
My ocean is big and blue and beautiful...
what a world God made!

Love, Eve Rising
Total whack job revolutionary spiritual handmaiden, trapped in actress role, and doing a helluva job!

There's just too much to talk about Lost Boys...
too much. This is some psychosis writing, but i am in reality very normal for me lately I guess...doesn't everybody have an alter ego???