Taylor Swift...ly sober..

She got me dancing and crying... wtf Taylor?  I bought the cd yesterday...meh okay I am a yuppie!  So they say dance like no one is watching...stalkers dance like they are dancing for Adam...swivel those sexy hips wtf? for real.

Lyrics are amazin too. Are we out of the woods, are we in the clear yet?  Monsters turned out to be just trees...when the sun came up you were looking at me.
James Dean look in your eyes...fukn cant get enough Taylor!  You get me girl...and you are famous for not being good at realationships just like me..."All ya had to do was stay." Hey. had me in the palm of your hand, why did you have to lock me up, when I let you in?....this is what you wanted. You were all I wanted."

2 am in my room...headlights pass, make me think of you...crooked love in a straight line down.  Wish you were right here, right now...its all good. I wish you would. I wish you would come back.

Mad love...bad blood. Salt in the wounds, like your laughing at me.

Say you ll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset.  See me in hindsight tangeld up with you all night. Say you will see me again, even if its just in your wildest dreams, even if its just pretend.


And there is nothing left to do...butterflies turned to dust, and a punch a hole in the roof. Rain poured down.
I think I am finally CLEAN. Water filled  my lungs, I screamed so loud but no one could hear. When i was drowning thats when I could finally breathe. Dark sky like the perfect storm.  I think I am finally clean...10 months sober.

27 months wow! Well on the 17th...I done me some time!  Some "wise" asshole told me I had to do time, and guess what I fukn did all sorts of wild beer free time holy shit!  I be puttin it to shame, i have never been so insane, so embaressed, so in pain, and not one drop sucka fish!!! Drowning to breathe fudge yeah!!!

I have never felt so free, so relieved, laughed so much, cried so much...I have never been so alive!!!  And I am a fukn felon for it...like what the? Maybe all this love and all this freedom came with a pricetag and as much as no one in this little town understands...I thank Adam and consider it a priceless gift that i can never repay. I mean who gets to recover and be in love the whole time...and write fairy tales...and go before judges and naysayers and be accused of being murder like? like wtf...I did all that shit, I fukn showed up...big time.
I really am a badass female... lover, fighter, mother and all around amazing God loving miracle!!!

Comments