Put It In Drive...

Didnt ya know, you put it in drive?
Not enough? Not good enough?
WTF?
Not at standards?
Adjust your ruler, asshole.
Push me back, shove me down...
I've been tumbling upward as your
"average" bright starlet.
Did ya know?
Housewife not.
Bake cookies...shove it.
Sittin on my ass, lazy!
Building an empire about your fukn stare.

Well then look at my baby blues,
watch them flicker, you got my switch.
Power, when I tap tap tap...magic
straight to the marrow.
Hit. Fear.Shock.
Energy.
Standard?
I took it as a challenge.
Boom, more than you knew.
Electricity...freak out!
Spin out....sit down...back out.
Pale, weak, shadow. Lurking.
Haunting me, while I am Hunting.
Arrow was yours, not mine.
You took my safety net, man.
Thief, robber Made Merry And?
Well and?

Lets keep this bullshit sideways.
Keep the pace.
Keep the ace.
Shove it. Its Whatever.
Look were on the mountain!
Made out of my billion built up molehills.
Radiated explosion.
Prime. Aged. Spritual nut case...
Remember me a galaxy away...but a word.
Just to know that you are...

Safe. Happy. Fulfilled.
My energy restored. I am enough.
I dont need your ruler.
BOOM.

Comments