Ourglass...

Time will tell.
What will I tell, when I am old and grey?
Wait, I am already grey...
Such a story!
Captivates me in the least.
This was our time, all my fantasy...
a hidden treasure in a predictable life.
Makes me feel like a princess,
trapped in a castle,
while the prince possessed lays a slumber.
Makes me feel so absolutly alive, as
though I had never lived before.
Makes me scream inside,
in a visceral way, truth know my heart beats.
Terrifying changes stare me down.
As in letting go,
Ending this story, which is all
I have known...all I want.
Its all been mine and it has been,
a miracle beyond miracles to think
of nightmares gone...
and growth and hope,
and slaying my demons, though
they rest on you.
I have no understanding, this power.
This transferance of fear,
Only that it just is, that away it all
went, with love for one.
Sworn against true love in chains,
Ive seen it all in my dreams.
Had we met before this lifetime, I know
the plan would be no different.
Fear not destiny,
Fear not dreams,
for there we dance and laugh.
We are whole, and know not hate.
Wrapped up security blankets,
just babies.
Just new to that world.
Imagination, or real?
Fear of me, is from me.
My escape now, is to show me plain.
Not bold, nor colorful.
Quiet retreat to normalcy?
Time shall tell.
Hmmmmm...the sound of sand in the glass.
Not invested in love turned black,
for it destroys beauty,
with a kiss.
Hiss...hmmmmm...the sound of sand in the glass.
And it is an evil seed of hate in this world.
To divide strange hearts.
Pit them against, obliviously obvious,
tangled snake Hiss is...the sound of sand in the glass.
We took that bite...red blood beats...
Hmmmm...
The Apple doeth poison, Adam and Eve alike.
Hmmmmmm...
How much sand in the glass?
Eve is grey....hmmmmm...
Her shape hourglass, shivers assunder,
in time falling down, lagging behind.
Hurry there is no time.
Hiss. Kiss. Time. Fate.
Destiny...awake.
Ourglass...hmmmmmm?