Afraid Not

A frayed knot in my stomach of indecision,
you see I had this vision...
No matter how it ended I was going to be true.
To write this sonet of love struck blue.


But I am merely human and I got afraid,
I found something normal. Normal other.
And I miss my angel, how can he be?
My inspiration, my hot cocoa, my warmth for the winter...
To be who I want to be.

To thine ownself be true, was that Shakespear?

So mine enemy watches me closely, like a
Lying to devour.  Who is this Montague?
Capulet battles on...raging fires this westside.
All lies he said.
Had he known me then?
Know knot I then, even who I was to be?
Transformed by the language hearts decide.
Spirits trancended to tell me bedside sleeping dreams,
of a war...take this vile and make it stop.
It wont kill you, but it will deaden all sensory.
The war inside us fights, two part ways.
But even as the poison I take, threatens my heart.
Towards you, No dagger knows you.
You hear nothing of it, yet the battle rages on.
And you have no heart Betrayu.
Just my wanderings lead back to a shack.

Money, money, money.
As you wish...tumbling down a hill.
True loves kiss, the spell shall break.
Modern spiritual battle seiged in a city.
Dark and light.
Trinity of tears for the weak made strong.
The other can have, but it will not be me, Robbing!!!
Hood in the fray little town.
Taking my straw spun to gold,
almost there...just to be normal?
Rumple my smooth skin, more cancer?
Haste, the other desires my heart.

Money, money, money.
All you need is love?  Bugs they were.
Squash the idea or normal rationality,
and fight Dartangen! Dont slay me!
Slay the fukn Dragon!
Verona is calling...
Say you, say me.
I just called to say I love you.
You've Got Mail...
From Juliet...
She has this tale as old as
Time, Beast.

Comments