Underworld Bachelorette...Four days a Week

I am Creepy Underworld Bachelorette Stalker Supergirl, I need a cape! I am seriously like a hawk with a microchip at the gym...like a computer analyzer in my head...you know with the green words printing out, ok you know what I mean. My guy analyzing is preposterous and I go when there are like a hundred there and I discount, every single one!  Thats so rude to do that based on looks and demeanor.  I have a queer need for a specific look now and I never have before...this is really new to me its flipping me out.  I swear I have never thought to have a type before...is this a thirties thing?  BTW I am forcing myself to try and find interest in other guys...well at least this week I am.
Bachelor #1
Okay so I will admit that the cute public defender was there tonight...i think he was there in court the day I asked the judge "who she was to talk to me like that" and "I will just take my basket case and go now." So clearly in another world that day...but for as cute as he is and possibly successful...he appears insecure. Its just the way he carries himself.  Adam had perfect posture and the way he carries himself...ok damn not going on about it!  I have watched how the female public defenders treat cute one and they just kind of brush him aside. He was dressed funny tonight and has a big what looks like a prison tat on his shoulder. He laughed when I said something funny (purposely) in court.  I have to say purposely because I am hilarious when I mean to be, and well sometimes I am hilarious because I sound like a ditz.  And he smiles and opens the door for me at our Broadway office...My "Pee Palace" and his work.  So heavens he must be just about ready to ask me to marry him.

Bachelor #2
Young man age 26, prison tats over entire body, including face...met once, must find again!  He probably went to Chef. Black hair, very cute, probably Italian a lil Adam, and did time in Cali starting at age 19...had to stab a few people...felonies...hot hot hot. Did I not tell you I like em bad!  He called  me ma'am, and and I just thought OMG, you poor young thing...just got out yesterday? I am so sorry you had to grow up so tough,  awwww...Your not homeless are you? lol totally joking...think but dont say, boundaries...

Bachelor #3
Gentleman approx age 60. I guess just got a DUI but seems to be familiar with the program.  Wears hoodies  and carhearts and is skinny...I am curious about abs!  Maybe smoked too much, and has forehead wrinkly concerning frow, head, neck, eyes, stature, voice, and personality is a match for a futuristic Adam, and this is somehow going to become part of my second book. I wonder what he would think of my underworld? I believe if I went up to him and said"you look like my long lost lover from back to the future...I mean...well ya see... he lives downtown and wont talk to me...you will do!" How could he resist? Who wouldnt dig that?  lets just use our imaginations ok? I am gonna close my eyes...in one...two...three! And then I play doctor because he has a heart attack!  Playing doctor? I do kill me!

Bachelor # 4
Fury striped, black hair. Testicles chopped. We have a winner! SnuggleS me all winter you betcha. Never denies me, comes when called at any time of night, and purs when petted.  Food and water makes this lil guys world, and petting makes him love me unconditionally He digs my jokes, and is content that my emotions are erratic.  Amen, sold.
 
There th have it folks...the Underworld Bachelorette in pajamas downing a carton of rocky road and crying and barfing into my tub, cuz i cant get high off dishsoap...but wait wait...I do have mouthwash.  Shit I shouldnt be joking, I have been having cravings lately...I feel like I earned the right to drink because I went through everything without taking a drink...isnt that just so alcoholic.  Bye I got to go to a meeting or I am gonna end up in a dumpster somewhere fo sho!

Comments