Touche' So Choose Your Own Adventure!

I might end my book different than Adam wanting me in prison...its all been my fantasy why have a seriously suck ending yo?  Update: This is NOT the ending of my book, unless I make it a Choose Your Own Adventure...flip to page 69 if you choose not to be an A-hole, and flip to page 420 to become a famous heroine junkie who drives Hummer trucks, and flip to page 101, for your special surprise "Ive been hiding our love child"...See,  wouldnt that be an amazing flashback to the eighties I loved those books!!!

Choose Your Own Adventure page not to be revieled!

Adam knocks on my side door...in the dark of night, but not so late that I am asleep and he scares the shit out of me.  It gets dark at 6 okay? ...I happen to be wearing something sexy, which is rare...I peek out and he is wearing his Car"heart" jacket, and definently a hat because I cant stand looking at his short hair...boo. He totally has his concerned look on his face and most would call it "creepy." But I aint scared...I am totally calm and collected per usual!

I crack the door and say "If you are here to kill me I understand..."  Butterflies.
Adam says "you are fudging weird."
I say "Um...you are fudging weirder." I shrug my shoulders..."Its hot."

I open the door and then we stare at each othere about 10.5 seconds, not knowing what to say next.

Then simaltaniously I tell him he throws good temper tantrums, and he calls me a drama queen.  And we laugh...definently a nervous laugh.

Then we hug for a seemingly silent half hour, and the rest is explicit...but maybe there will be a graphic sequel, like Shades of Discovering Sex? That was popular no?

"Put your hand right here." I put his hand to feel my heart.  Thats the last thing said and only detail I can give.

***********************************************************************

Damn girl you got an imagination...maybe I will be the psychotic lover girl version of Danielle Steele...hey its all way more real than her love stories!!!

Baby you Top Ramen...Top Dog, lol. I just heard that on the radio.  Now thats romantic...you my Top Ramen Shizzy Baby! Lets roll up on the joint like a G6. Total badass jail slang up in here. Iggy aint got nothing on me...if you want to sing songs about stalking, Iggy you must mention Top Ramen and jail cells...you black widow baby!

I know that I do seriously make this shit up, and other people would like me to meet someone else.  I would rather take a nap, and snore before trying on anyone else and that is just where I am at.  When you want Top Ramen...nothing else will satisfy.  So even making it up is better than trying to meet some other noodle head. And I feel safe.  Just need to feel safe and make up stories,  yup...pathetic. I am okay with it....

Although at the conference a Mama Bear of a felony stalker man, thought we should hook up...um duh lady quality fudging idea...because he could only find help with his type of obsession in Canada. Tits up on that one!

Eccentric old maid in  the making...at least I can write good like.  Still need a damn computer!  Nobody likes this ending...maybe its too romantic. Or too predictable...not stalker story worthy. I dont care. Tonight thats how my story ends...or begins? And believe me this ending is totally action packed...oh yeah...

Comments