Top five baby!

Well, well coming up on a year on GPS for sending texts and a boobie picture.  My PO states this makes me some sort of legend in this town!  Damn it all its fabulous!  What notoriety, no swimming, and overall Gawk at Blondie visions of granduer I have  made some kind of record. He did not say I was a legend, but he did allude to absurdity of fear levels.

Shit yeah, I am crazy...but not crazy whoop your ass crazy.  Like crazy like your my soulmate crazy, write you a book crazy, loca in la cabeza muy guapo hombre, Fergalicious crazy.  Crazy Love.  Somebody got me wrapped around their middle finger...

One of the Top Five longest GPS stints...and thats a car...About $5000 so far. I have learned discipline thats for sure.  I can't even be on a main street three blocks from my house, by the coffee shop...then treatment court...7 days calling in for UA about 5 going downtown.  Once a week to the courthouse.  PO once a week, psychologist once a week,  coordinator once a week and a case manager once a week which I have no clue what that's for but OK. Now that's committed...that's a lot of appointments every week and that's for two misdemeanors...I hope whatever I said in those two texts was alluring and sexy or funny at least!  Maybe it was the feral cat one? I be sitting up in the psychologists for a fortnight over that shit anyway...

After 10 months of coming up with dilute urine for God knows why I finally have like 60 days sober recognized in that court...finally in Phase Two which is 90 days then 90 days Phase Three and I graduate. I am actually sober from alcohol 26 months and from pain meds 22 months...and I consider that I took prescribed amount knowing it would make me nuts on February 12th 2013. Those docs did not know what they were doing  giving me that. I think I said to Adam I loved him for the first time that day, all messed up...I dont think I knew why or how in that moment, possibly just the thought of losing just "a someone" at that point. Because as it is written in my "I loved a Man" Big Book, I didn't know I was in love with him until a month later when I started to write him a letter.  The letter made me happy...seemed quite romantic if you ask me.  I really was sweet.  Once upon a time mwaaaa hahahahaha...who would have thought this would all happen?  Its fudging nuts...straight balls fo sho.

And now I am dating someone else "slightly."  Anyway we will see how that goes over with writing a fantasy book about the spiritual realm, based on me and Adam as true love characters. Fudge it anyway...I won't literally be seriously involved with a man for some time anyway...I like barely text this one lol!!! Learned my texting lesson...

Comments