Dragon Heart

My Dragon Heart fierce is draggin.
I have to drag it to another,
well at least try they say.
I dont want to abide in this futility,
and I cry at songs of love.
As I drive to another.
How can this go on?
Its beyond ridiculous and weird,
of my Dragon Heart.

Fifty/fifty on My Dragon Heart.
Say I never love another,
and write stories...be eccentric.
Move away from this town.
Say because nothing replaces
that heart space where I keep you.
Ive got to be gone away, somehow.
Feel like I could write forever,
and thats what I want to do.
But here Hear little town,

Beg of me to be normal,
go punch a clock.
I want coffee shops, ecclectic artists,
that find me intriguing, not scary...and I, they...and music,
lots of places to be and see.

Problem is as of two years,
my Dragon Heart will
go to no other, they  are all void.
I fear this has become dangerous to me.
Fukn in deep...with
a space designed for one it seems.
Its sooooooooo....weird.
Everything that has happened,
is weird and blows my mind.

And...

Mind of matter right?
What about money?
What the hell am I gonna do?
And I think of the misery should I choose,
money over love.
Just in tears thinking about it.
And no one compares, and I compare them all...
And its built up like a volcano in me, that
something should go my way.

But of course I wont push, to see what unfolds.
To me and me only this is a romantic adventure,
My Dragon Heart on and on, wont stop.
Wont fukn stop.