Creeper escalating...

So not sober stalker, the other one that wants to make me have his babies since August of last year texted me at 2 am to see if I wanted company. I threatened police involvement about a month ago after he called me and abused me for still living in Billings and having a crappy car and thinking I was too good for him.  He is someone that was an acquaintance in high school.  We spent two days together when I was in psychosis and he liked me that way, very much I guess dug the spirituality. I have been telling him not interested for 15 months.
Tonight I responded that I was a double felon over texting someone for six months and that I wouldn't mind bringing a case on him.  I guess I know the process and my legal rights and I am very interested to see how law enforcement gets involved and handles this from an initial report. I heard that a woman in MT was stalked for ten years before they did anything for her. I believe my case was handled very swiftly. My pre  restraining order texting was minimal in my eyes, because I was writing to him so I would leave him alone and work on myself.  Yes when I would babble on to him in once a month purges, it was surely disconcerting because here I was bonding with him in writing everyday, but to him, I was hitting him up out of no where.
There is also issue of threat of violence and cause of fear. This creeper gets angry with me, and posts FB about being suicidal I have not been suicidal literally through this although have had depression.  I also know that he had been desparatley in love with a woman who will no longer give him the time of day.  His need to make me his wife and have a bunch of "crazy babies," is beyond what a weekend of hanging out should inspire.  This does cause me concern.
I think real man was scared not of me per se, but of what he had stirred up for me emotionally. Like whoa this chick is way too much, I am out.  Thats just a guess because we have not talked, like he never responded to me like I do for my stalkers. And last year the therapist I had seen for about two months stigmatized me and said I could be violent. I am guessing that is why I have had the GPS on for about a year now. It does really smell like a lawsuit to me. In fact so much was escalated by this Masters level social worker its unreal.  The PhD psychologist I have now would put her under the table on the whole case.
So tonight I understand the fear of not blocking a number...he says he drives by my house.  I think he could just show up Here, pissed off. This dude jumps out of planes and is an extremist to the core, nothing I have said to him since August of last year has dung one bell
in his noggin, I think he broke it.  Even when I was so frank to say I dont date anyone because I am healing from sexual trauma PTSD, alcoholism and etc...he must have dug it or not given a flying rats ass fudge.  And I guess stalkers dont, they are selfish and they dont give a flying rats ass fudge about the reality of the other persons needs.  Me included...though I do have genuine love for real man for how he has helped shape my life, I let my lust do the talking.  Thats kind of rapey in a way.  I made him an object of desire and well since he chopped his hair off, its just over for me!  I am sure everyone is relieved. I called him Samson for that...he cut off his power over me.
Not that I have seen him since February 11the 2014...at court scared for his life...ironically one year to the day of our last time touching skin, the last night we were face to face in 2013.  Weird.  I just think it is weird. Its all fudgin weird...I wrote a dude a book haha, that's weird of me, haha...a very fudging weird girl.

A weird girl with her own weird creepers...I need a hero.  Adam from my book? Where are you?