A Dreary Sunday Poem...

Flatline. Something in the hollow speak, and spaces you filled my time.

Diminished by the void of faces to mean nothing...could it all mean nothing?

Woe, woe, whoa am I? Lighting up the sky, and all...was a job. I was handy.

And now, just what should I wear, and who for, and who cares?

Connection severed Abilify, potent taking seriously its cause...chained to earth.

And it is a blankee, a soft perpetuated sleeping zombie disorder and I sleep for 8.5 Hours.

Dullness sharpened to a double edge sword that stabs my heart any which way I turn.

Fix it now. Fix this broken ladder, rung by rung...I know you could. I could meet you.

On the rooftop to touch stars.

Tis better delusional capacity than rearranged to listless wonderings.

If only I watched TV.

Magical fairy dust...left pocket, all for you, should you want it.

Not that I need, I am just so normal right now. Pessimistic of normalcy.

Coping inadequate for flat line.  Maybe thats why I am addicted. I just want to see.

The way my pen creates you.


Comments