2nd book ideas...

Writing some more of my fantasy book.  The character Evelyn, who will become Eve Rising...is loosely based on me, lol.  I guess what I am saying is half is true and half is made up, so no one will ever really know. I have lots of these shorts scripts, no end no beginning and so this is just a sample, of what I want to try and write.  I threw this together today...its rough, but the idea.


"Drop and give me 20." the coach said.
"If you mean 2, sure alright...I told you this particular move was not for me, If dont master something quickly, theres no need to bother..."
"Evelyn, just because you have natural abilities does not mean you never have to give effort...you're gonna blow this scholarship."
She laughed and did 20 girl pushups with ease, she was drunk at volleyball practice.
**********************************

"Evelyn, its time." She was grounded that night and had stole some keg beer from work in two big Pizza Hut to Go cups, and bought a little nickel bag...down in her room she heard it again.  "Evelyn, its time."

Time for what she thought?  It was late and she was writing stoned poems, they were always creepier, than her usual.  And then she audibly heard a voice. "Its time.".  Shedidn't think too much of it, she thought everyone could hear voices when they smoked pot. She turned off the the Nirvana in the background and went to sleep.

"Its time for you to break...we are going to split you in two. One realm for night, one realm for day. You Will sleep as your soul quite sound, and your ego at daylight will lose its rhythm.  You will be shattered about in one world, and fierce in the other. Theres a battle ahead.  You have been in training, now its time to fight." Its a war, and you can only slumber in one realm at a time." You  won't remember a word of this until your time."
"Seriously? I am like seventeen? A war, yeah right." Evelyn mumbles in her dream, I just want to sleep...

"Sleep well Azraela...don't' forget him this time."

The alarm goes off...on and on she hits snooze.  "Get up, Evelyn!" "You cant sleep thru Algebra everyday!"  Moms in the laundry room.

Growling...and grumbling "I am seventeen and have been taking the same algebra class since I was 12, they wont miss me...I always get A's, they havent noticed, I keep taking the same math classes every year..."

Her mom walks in And picks up one of the Pizza Hut cups..."Get up...is this beer in this cup???" "I am calling your boss." And thats how Evelyn lost her first job.