Sober Creeper Story Concluded...He texted two days late...maybe concluded???

Wake up Miranda!  When I first got sober maybe a bit after Adam or between Adam times I woke up to a note on my car, "oh its Adam" how sweet...okay so it must have been after February, but no Adam isnt a wackadoodle. It was sober stalker saying hey my name is buttface or whatever and I have seen you around. Here's my number!  Yeah Miranda call the fricken cops, that's not only weird but terribly creepy because I dont know a buttface?  Oh no attention!!!  Miranda must politely tell buttface she is getting sober and working on herself ...not dating anyone, when in fact she is in love with Adam and writing to him all her girly hopes and dreams! She wouldnt give any other man the time of day during that time and when that codependency is needed it serves its purpose! Sorry I am in love or washing my hair whateves!  So overly trusting Miranda is not scared he knows where I live a year and a half ago, but I am tonight. Because I stood my ground tonight and dude...dude I have never met you and you must be sick...no one in their right mind, and i say that because I have been in my left mind plenty of times lately, and I don't think anyone should be pursuing me right now...mainly because I told you not to. I should have never engaged with him when he was like hey I have 8 months...sorry about the past!!! Duh, Duh, Duh.  I could have said in my very own head happy for you dude, now piss off...but the good Lord did not wire me with common sense!  You can't have it all!!!
Sunday he says "Look forward to spending time with you!!!"  I didnt answer because a hundred texts before you meet someone is strange, right?  Unless we have some mutual agreement like yeah lets get to know each other in texts. And yeah I am guilty because I did try to explain to Adam why I loved him in texts and I am sure it was inappropriate and confusing, it's his fault because he fricken blew my mind!  Anyway so tonight without care of missing our plans for coffee on Monday he ruins my relief party...oh good someone told him about me.  I assume he Laughed laughed yucked it up, then disrespect and proceeded with his life. Tonight, Wednesday he says "how are you and the boys?"  Oh when he asks me about my boys, the hair on the back of my neck rises!  Why the hell creeper are you asking about my children you dont know?  Do you want to know if they are here? Maybe I am over reacting? But those are my boys and no I dont want to tell you anything about them!
Do you want see how a female felony stalker is gonna react to you stalking her?  Do you want a felony?  Well do you? I would gladly do you that honor. Because what you are doing to me is true stalking. You dont have any legitimate reason that you adore me! At least I have a long incredibly drawn out messed up in the head reason I fell in love. Enough to flip my head inside out for two years so I could finally get it straight! And I have paid the price. The shit I have been through would kill most people!  And no dude I don't want that for you, you seem overly nice...alot like me and maybe that is the problem between us. Wrong approach at the wrong time bud.  If you call me gorgeous again, there will be a throat punch involved...it probably won't hurt too much, but I don't want you to think I am sweet.  And to smother with me with inappropriate affection before coffee?  Its just really freaking odd...And I am odd and I find you odder, and not in a complimentary your so odd you are cool way???  Just saying.
And no I have never known this behavior constitutes a felony, I would never guess that this is such a big deal. And I guess some people dont have a tolerance for fear at the demon realm level...it aint Mariokart! So who am I to say whats scary to others, and what they can handle. I dont know! I am sorry! I really dont know whats normal peep fear! The first time I was psychotic I was 18 and it happened 3 times more before I got sober at 34, now that's scary!  Then like 5 times sober...boo no fair. But hey if I stay well and tell my legal system experience, I could have a career out of it. And if any of you wonder what I am like or if I am dangerous in a demon realm, I am pretty much catatonic and when I do respond doctors labeled me as having the IQ of a five year old. I am in a completely altered world, but I have never caused trouble before in my life. I do not get aggressive at all when I am like that. Can you imagine my senior year, ugh! I just go through it, think its the end of the world for two weeks, then usually bam normal, back to school, how about a Mai Tai normies???  Yeah cause I did not talk about it...now look at me blah blah blah psychosis, haha I am kinda proud of myself.  That is growth! So anyway I guess I rate sober stalker dude at highly annoying...same as me, pre restraining order that is. So I digress on him needing a felony, I cannot help it I am so fricken gorgeous...but lets just watch it buddy.
And I am mad because I am afraid to block his number because I wonder if he will get angry.  And the police have been up my ass for a year...sidenote thats weird as well, hadnt dealt with a cop since i had a dui at 18, except minor traffic I guess.  Now I feel like all the cops know me. But what the heck who is gonna believe the lady stalker gets stalked by the grocery man? Well at least my 6 4 brother with suppressed anger issues is living with me! And my lil bro has been protective of me since he was in diapers!Summa get an ass whooped.
I imagined if he showed up here. I wouldnt even try to play calm. And I would have to act this out because I have a hard time actually being angry or fiercesome.  I imagine myself turning into a Madea. Oh you Know you crazy come up in here like this?  Oh no Hun, you best be on with yourself!  I picked Madea because it is more acceptable to be crazy black, and not like crazy exorcist style, right??? So funny how people just love paranormal movies, but when it really happens to a well educated blonde German woman in Billings Montana, guys be like oh you tricked me, that was a mistake...yes I have heard it was a mistake to be into me! And I have only ever audibly heard that in sobriety...so wham bam thank you very much. Fickle men, listening to gossip...who yes were very much indeed into me. One of em probably could have saved me from a world of hurt.  Tehe not Gods plan, I like the hurt, because it brought growth!
I hope no one thinks the Adam story is repeatable on someone else...nope kind of a one time spiritual virgin awakening type of deal, yup.  So if sober stalker comes at me tonight, I will put him in a trance and say "dont make a mistake like the others!"Spooky sex could haunt you the rest of your life! And then I would do a karate chop psyche out on him, and get my phone...or a steak knife, whichever holds brevity.
And please when you are stalking a girl from the grocery aisle...dont ask her to clean your house and when she repeatedly says shes not dating for any reason...dont text her a week later and ask her if she remembers what you look like.  Sorry buttface looks arent everything!

And I think my smart word was levity?  Brevity?  Breve Soy Latte please! I am no longer a complete blonde...I have earned my silver!  What, what it looks really cool I think and thats all that matters! My life has never been so big before. Blogging definently helps but I cant wait to feel better so I can actually start putting some things in motion.  Sure blogging about stalking is interesting, but this shit has been going on for two years and my book is finished.  Time for the next chapter...and I have so many ideas!

And yes I feel really bad about labeling a human buttface but I was really scared for telling him off for standing me up twice. I said "I didn't even want to go to coffee with you and I gave you one chance and you stood me up twice.  Please leave me alone and don't talk about my children.  AAAArrrrrggHHH, that is me standing up for myself!  He didnt respond and I am not sure if that is more scary or less scary...and yes I added this section after I said I am basically bored with the the topic!

Comments