Sober Stalker Coffee date...

Dude! Sober stalker who I have never spent a minute with has done pissed me off! Yes you all know my plan was to go on the date to scare him so he would stop being into me. Please he is fricken texting me at night to have "sweet dreams sweetheart." Maybe I am not sweet you idiot! You don't know me! And thank you very much I have psychotic evil nightmares every night, so save your sweetness for some other Betty! And if I dont respond to all his texts, he texts again to see if I am okay? And now he has stood me up twice for coffee, tonight with no text. Is he playing head games? I dont know for sure, but absolutely I am not hot up for a guy these days and this is so not impressing me.
And honestly I was kinda willing to see who he was in person, and not scare him unless he scared me! But I think this one is a little too nice for me. I am not used to compliments, and I do not like hearing them unless they are about my intelligence and strength...so you can probably guess how hearing them from someone that doesn't know me is such a turnoff.
Maybe he has been reading my blog and knows how I have felt about are interactions..well good.
And now when he says something came up? Because I straight told him I was a crazy bitch and why and he is like Idon't judge people. Maybe I should just give him a pair of my panties? I am not a piece of meat and I got more anger in me about this shit than you will ever understand. And if I choose to be a single woman the rest of my life and have dudes forcing themselves on me without care of knowing me or where I have come from, I will become the felony stalker turned dick stabber. I never thought of myself as an angry person. I never even felt anger until I got sober. All this realization is a bit much for me, shocking really. Sorry I mentioned dick stabbing,  I think it is just my blunt way of saying I aint having any bullshit anymore.
I really dont know what to do when sober stalker texts me again. Damn this a different way of life.

Comments