Phishing scam sent to antiphishing.org

If any of you have gotten calls about me or my story on this blog, I apologize. Possibly some real twisted people trying to make money off my life. I have zero money if anyone did donate to me or however they put it.  I am sorry that some people suck.

I am not for sure this has happened, but I was lead to the idea because I have been blogging since July with consistent and increased readership. And I don't believe that Google would slap a warning on me like that before you can enter my site just by some readers thinking it is fabricated?

I hope it is not true, but it does tell me I have a good story!

I am so sorry if any of you have been hurt.  I have emailed antiphising.org.

Please share this with everyone...Thanks,

Miranda

Yep my whole account was hijacked.  They even changed my passowrd.  Last person to log in...Hello in Utah. You are creepy and sickly.

This will be taken care of.

Comments