Ode to sober stalker?

Ima throw a party! Three days of relief. Yes dude I did tell you every which way but Sunday that this wasnt a good time.  However you figured it out, and however messed up you know I am now...praise Jesus halleluyah.
And no this isnt forever, and no I am not a bitter bitch. You have freaked me out since day one, and I do hope you tell all your friends. And you can talk and laugh and freak out about me.
Because only the real good ones out there can step up to my game, and I wont settle for anything less. And I dont have any qualms about not having a man, I never really have anyway. He was orange and a cat. Just not your simple girlfriend type.
Sure I am interesting, happy, satisfied with where I am at...and yes I will protect that.  Sorry if you were a nice guy and all, I prefere a man to challenge me to do better. And I am sure there are plenty of girls with messed up heads, I am just one that is getting over it.  Namaste.

And I have learned the hard way and I actually spent time with the person I stalked.And for all the people engaging in this type of behavior, people please learn from me and the price I have paid. I don't feel bad that I fell in love with a good guy, I spent enough time with him to figure  out his character and go in head first.  I don't feel bad that I wrote him a book about my life because he inspired me. What I do feel bad about is that I can't let go no matter how I have hurt him or scared him. Believe me I wouldnt wish this situation on anyone. Maybe I should find out if this is a serious sitution in our city?  I just know thatmost people dont get turned in. Ive had two men disturbing me the whole time and I guess I felt they never reached a level where they would need to get a record. Anyway dont stalk!  Its disturbing, annoying and frightening!

Comments