PHISHING??? FOR WHAT? THIS IS REAL!

No wonder my reads have gone from 600 in a day, down to 15.  No wonder I am all stressed about no likes and removals.  I have been reported as a phishing scam!  Is my story far fetched?  Too amazing? To unreal?  Well its all true, every bit of it.  I just tried to show a friend my blog and it showed up warning phishing scam!
Have I ever asked my readers to pay me or send money or for a phone number?  Hell no, I am just telling my story, and hopefully advertise my book, so that people will want to read the whole thing.

Later in the night, don't know how these warnings get imposed without talking to the blogger, but I am not worried about it. If my story seems fabricated too anyone I assure that no one could make up the things I see and hear and have experienced...and scammers don't even go that far, nor would they have my intelligence or they wouldnt need to scam for money. I hope I didnt offend any self made genius scammers out there.  So yes I think it iscool that my story is so unreal it seems fabricated, I feel blessed to say its 100% true, all me and it will make me some "honest" money I am sure. So in fact whoever thought this was a scam,  thank you for upping the ante!  I think it will just make it more popular. Maybe Oprah will come back and do a special on me...for surely she represented my mothers soul in psychosis. When she came to see me she said "wait and see who I really am." Yep her insides were Oprah and my mother was famous.

Thank you and goodnight,

Miranda Dye

Comments