Fantasy Fiction Writers With Scars...

So if it happened in your head and you put it on paper, does it mean it could happen or did happen? Hmmm...I wonder if the writer of Twilight got in trouble?  Because if you have an imagination or altered realities the things you write about will be far out of range...but I dont think mine outranges that of the fantasies shown in movies and tv.  I mean people dig this stuff.  I was given a handout about soulmates by a therapist and the next thing you know bam.  And to me it wasnt scary when compared to other things I have experienced, it was beautiful. The fantasy in that was that I was somehow gonna flip a switch from happily enlightened peace loving hippie lovergirl, to violent? I think the violence I wrote at that time had to do with the belt he was going to make me with my name on it...something about tieing his hands together.  Now yes taken out of context, that could look very domanatrix xtalkerish, but it is like something I have never done ok?  And it is totally highlighted as evidence.

Back to my point...is writing, my fantasy...dreams, lust, passion, recovery, creativity...my hobby, the main thing that makes me happy wrong? I have discovered a talent in me and I love to entertain...this is my thing...my thing I have never had before. And what I know to write about is what is going on in my life...I just hope good comes out of it and not bad. I have had the snot beaten out of me publicly for falling in love. I am tired of bad shit...I have about 5 ways for all involved to profit from this, and its just gonna take patience.   I really want good to come out of this. I ended the Fairytale with a good ending...just a good ending with all Superheroes intact with dignity and respect.  Just a book.


Another scar to mark this journey...some people get tats...I get scars. This one is a thin line above my left breast, bright red right now and about two inches, to remember cancer.  Above that my clavical scar from a car wreck almost ripping off my arm. Left side legs scar like a big tooth, and jaws got me got me all over the right leg...I mean a Tempo a Ford Tempo, like what supergirl gets run over by a car?...So I got lots a scars, I mean tats...hot sexy tats with memories haha!
I am getting a tat on my ribs for all this sober drama...working on losing Abilfy weight now though, make sure I will still have ribs to see come the new year...bleck meds.  Right?