Mental illness Exposed Publicly at 35...What it is like.

Here is a list of words of how I have been treated and felt because of my mental illness exposure.  There is no way to describe what it has been like for me to go through this sober.

Mocked
Disrepected
Hated
Despised
Rejected
Lost Friends
You're weak
You're Lazy
Told I make bad choices
Get a job!
Not able to recover
Stupid
Go work at McDonalds!
Laughed at
Potential murderer
Incapable
Sleeps all the time
Is not disabled
A bitch
Never listens
So selfish I am a danger to others
Creepy
Moron
Poor white trash
Liar
Loser
Less character than persons relapsing drug addicts, repeatedly
Glared at
Ignored after already established communications with new people
Stalker
Scum in jail
Abandoned
Alone


Here I the words I see me as.
Good character
Independent
Strong
Unique
Good mother
Gifted
Dedicated
Perseverant
Love God
Love with all my heart
Kind
Giving
Blessed
Beautiful
Important to the community
Well educated
Wouldn't have the ability to work at McDonalds
Spiritual
Clairvoyant
Promising future
Acceptable the way I am
Hard working
Loyal
Fighter...more badass then a biker, I was told
Selfish
Drama Queen
Stalker
Brilliant
Unable to lie
Genuine
Good friend
Go getter, trapped
Redeemed
Whole
Open minded towards others
Dreamer of change
Not much common sense...book smart!
Bold and Brazen
Laugher and wanna be comedian
Alone and ok with it


So after seeing the comparison, I can tell you that I have experienced hearing a lot of negativity towards me for the first time.  So now I know how other mentally ill people feel.  I believe that there is something that I could share with our community about this!


I do not think I will ever work for someone, nor 40 hours a week...but I do have ideas about self employment...yeah like this is good stuff!  See?  Spinning straw into Gold...or maybe making flowers rise up out of total bullshit, haha!