Don't Tell Em...

Girl...don't tell em, you and me, don't tell em, don't tell em, you don't even got a tell em.


I like this song...but I missed the ball, I done told everybody!


I added it to my playlist, its just catchy.  Check it.


And yes if I knew before hand it was not so cool to "tell em," maybe I wouldn't be such a loud mouth...but then again to me its the story of a lifetime...and I am a new writer, with a hella interesting story.


I am gonna give Adam 10-20 % of my profits from my first book, for his trouble and emotional suffering. And for teaching me so much.  No one person has ever effected me so much. So Ima Tell em...you and me...Ima tell em, don't tell me not to tell em,  cause Ima tell em!  And Tell em...


We may make some money on tragic humor and all the truth in stocking and spiritual illness.  And I think mainly because my Fairytale Spun Straw Into Gold...and I never got bitter or hateful in all this business.  Some weirdo woman I am!  And it takes one to know one, fo show!