Spiritual Battles

The things I experience are pretty far out, spiritual emergence is what it is called. I had my lid flipped on pot in high school and in the past I went in five year stretches of health, where I blended just fine and did all the right things except drink away my fear and pain.  That's pretty good rebuild time and I was successful at pretty much everything I touched.


Altered states of mind, if I could sell mine like drugs, I am pretty sure I would get a high price, especially for heaven sequences.  Alas some people like to be terrified and watch scary movies for the adrenaline, so if I could sell a trip to hell to some satanic folk well then I would be rich.


Worlds collide here and I know what happened between me and Adam was spiritual.  Battle Force Five Gallactica Series of defiance across enemy lines.  Such a blatant attack on me!  Yeah the devil doesn't want me to be loved, by the one I love...that would be too easy.  That would be like a reward or something undeserved on a painful life.  So obvious.  Seriously going to any length to make a big deal of being afraid.  I remember asking him if he believed in the spiritual realm, and he said no!  Bingo!  No wonder I terrify him, I am a high roller.  Gonna freak yo ass out! Oh well to each their own, and believe what you want. I am pretty much as spiritual as can be, I guess you could call it depth.  Just that I process outside of reality and then come right back.  I must be a Shamon, lol.  Mystical, something other than normal...its really weird to come out of it, and be like, what that was not real?  And doctors can't explain it, they just want to shock my brain.  And I say is that the best you got?  God made me special for a reason, for a purpose and they say well all we do is paralyze your body and then give your brain a seizure for five minutes.  Yeah that sounds for real spiritual, I would say super splendid idea.  Shove it.


Yeah so I didn't ask to be blessed like this and I have shit to deal with headed all the way back to childhood in therapy.  Oh that takes work!  I just believe that the rapid psychosis is healing and not like a lifetime deal, cause damn its confusing.  I own my part in it, and I didn't get here over night...so I should give it time.  Someday I am gonna educate people about spiritual sickness, and ego splitting due to rape...and go to a place where pills no longer exist and healing happens from God.  Okay that sounds like what I see in heaven and the paradigm is I live between two places.  My mom told me earth was hell.  I don't know why I see both...flipping my lid for real.  At least I know in one realm I am in one piece.  Here I am just a psycho stalker.  Yeah like everybody is in trouble for something...when my head flips I don't believe a word of the pain on this earth, like it is fake...I have yet to figure this out.  Its torment to just breathe and have faith that what will be will be.  Let it be.