Urgent Care

Headache came back.  Nausea without vomitting, is a neuro sign...because it means its not coming from your stomach. They made me take off Adams tshirt which pisses me off.  They are going to do a cat scan of my brain.  i am chill, but my mom and sponsor are out of town, so if its like anything major I am going through it alone. I worked in Radiology departments for five years...so I am no sissy about having a cat scan. I wont impend doom on the results either.  Finding blogging a much healthier way to share my story than scaring people on Facebook...anyhoo feeling urgent to know if something that is wrong can be fixed.
Nevermind...the nurse told me cat scan and the doc said i would have to go to the fudging ER. I tell the doc about my brain holes and all my body systems being off. Frequent urination, bloating, hunger with nausea, weakness, dizziness, lost equlibrium.  And she says check lithium level and UA for a UTI?  i immediately jumped up and i was like are you serious? My brain has been hurting for two weeks and my systems are crashing...and an MF UTI??? I told her I didnt want to bother with an ER visit, because i was religious...and the ER? I hate this system! i just dont want it anymore...i am so well educated that i am a hypochondriac about symptoms because i know what they mean!
She may however be onto something with the lithium level, because yes that stuff can poison you and kill you.  So hmm i didnt stomp out i let them take my blood, vampires that they are. Its a new stance for me to dispise the medical field, i am not used to fighting it, this is only happening because of what i saw in my last emergence.  i have never felt religious about the ER before...moneymaker.
Well white blood cells were elevated so i am being put on antibiotics for a gastrointestinal infection.  Weirdest damn tummy ache i ever had.  If my brain shuts down from this infection help my kids sue.  i was pretty persistant that there was something wrong with my brain function, but oh well doktos know best.  Back to bed I go.
And then...and then I go to pick up my antibiotic, because I think hey I think I might have a brain infection...and it works all over the body.  I go to pick it up and what has been ordered is something for stomach acid.  WTF?  Medical Shmedical. I soooo want to get away from here and go breath some air on a mountainside...I am suffocating in this town.  I need off grid.  I havnt been on a vacation for four years and now I can't go anywhere because of being in trouble and I just want to breathe and not  drown in this little town anymore.  I am fudging shriveling up...get me out of here!  Stupid ass doktos. Stupid ass everything right now!!! And my hair is falling out all over me...help!  God help!!!

Comments