The Great Depression

I think my book could cause a big freak out.  Let's just say we bring current society up to date with my "Great Depression," of 1939 when an alcoholic decides that God is right.  So that's a program yes, and I am bored with it over and over, but it did help me do the right things for once, and that helped me come to terms with my medical conditions.  Let's mix some angels and demons into this race and that, call it split ego sickness aka bipolar. Then let's trip on some genetic homicide.  Who wants to be gay? I was born gay, but never knew it!  Not one second of my life did I realize this, until I was hospitalized for "Men Tell" problems in 2014. I also processed the pain of this psychotic in a jail cell, but didn't know why at the time. I was wired wrong, my body and mind were wrong, and did not work right. Being with Adam showed me that, my body was healed, I shit you not. This is a spiritual and governmental conspiracy, I believe. Splash  a dash of Med Ick Caid and Med Ick Care, in with Well That's Fair folks, and you got yourself a full blown zoo.  Guinea pigs running around tripping over free shit. And the "WAR ON DRUGS." Do you think that is about the free one's I get for my men tell health problems?  Because guess what?  I ain't so mental.  I've been being suppressed and subdued.  Oppression of the spirit.


Not thinking total blatant head game, money making on me, all my life to be sick!  Rape my school books and disable me?  You think I didn't try HARD?  I have a business management degree,  and a degree in Diagnostic Ultra Sound, so I can yell real loud! Back to Sociology 101.  Then there is Father Wounds, big gaping festering wounds found in just about everybody, from the missing men we are killing with abort sons.  I know because we are getting sent back sick. Father wounds cause abandonment, gender confusion, and addictions, among many other societal problems. The things I see, I am not suppose to see. I am medically insane from chemicals in my brain that cost a lot of money to fix?  And then they destroy me? WHO ARE WE MESSING WITH?  Yeah I am all sorts of creepy.  Yeah, now I know why NOTHING ever worked out for me. I bucked this system trying to get ahead all my life, and now I want to kick to hell, where it belongs. I am spiritual, NOT MENTAL!




So what in Tar Nation? I fall in love for the first time, because I felt chemistry for the first time, and enjoyed being with a man for the first time.  I really had to think a lot about why it took me til 34 and why in heavens earth did it lead to stalking?  Then he takes my nightmares away and sends me off to heaven, a miracle...and he is terrified of me.  This is so not fair, or right, and I have felonies piling up?  Is that the devil? But Adam doesn't even believe in the spiritual realm, so he is thinking I am sorts of whacked out and yes, all this shit is scary to know.  But I do know, and I have been being told since age 18 and never knew why.  I believe this is WAR.  The way I know is the only one I have ever loved is fighting against me. Our society is very sick...I am a healer.  Adam is too.