Persecuted: To Harrass, Constantly Opress XYZ


Inoculated cat·a·lyst

/ˈkæt l ɪst/ Show Spelled [kat-l-ist] Show IPA

noun

1.

Chemistry . a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.

2.

something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.

3.

a person or thing that precipitates an event or change: His imprisonment by the government served as the catalyst that helped transform social unrest into revolution.

4.

a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic

They were put to death by stoning; they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated--Hebrews 11:37


Treasures in Jars of Clay
8we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.…

I never read the Old Testement, but I hear it is good too.

Everyone abandons me. No one understands me. I am never good enough for a man.  That's the story of my life in a Nutshell.  Oh I am so Men Tell.