NEHUS OR "NEW HOUSE" I BE A GERM MAN!

So I grew up with my mom's maiden name Nehus, mispronounced American as "Ness."  Never ever pronounce right even up to my graduation practice ceremony in high school, I was asked how they should pronounce it.  That's cumbersome since I was born a Clark, you know.  Or at six I could have become a McCann, that's doable too.  To my high school boys I am Nehosse's Posse, or just "Posse," for short, to this day is my nickname. At least I have my cousins with the name, and the Nehus Nose!  Love you Grandpa George...his was huge, lol.  And I am Men Tell Ill Nehus.




But dammit I am gonna get "Nehus" tattooed on my wrist, where I should have sliced and never did.  My wrists are thin like my Grandma Betty's, who died when my mom was ten.  "Nehus" is a kickass German name. It means New House, and I think God promised me one. Spiritually in the least. Like a spiritual order you might say, a new line up of sorts. The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.  Sounds a little hierarchical...but seemingly a promise given unto me. I am holding out with a lack of understanding exactly what God is going to do, but it is something about a New House and THE NEW ORDER.  I think its a little bit Nazi Devilish, and he is gonna get his ass kicked.  Something about some humans, thinking they own other humans.  Something like a complete turn table, but like I said I just don't know yet. I just know some how I was ordered up all wrong?  A "weak" brilliant disabled woman? Not sure but always in hell, I was getting traded down the chain of command.  All the way to the bottom. I felt lower than a Germ in the bottom of hell. Four times for about two weeks randomly in my life, other than that a "normal," and well educated woman? Yeah feel that?
And then I go to heaven all the way to the top because I fall in love for the first time...yeah feel that too. Didn't see any kind of sickness whatsoever in the world for about two weeks in 2014. So I don't want to claim I am special...but yes I frickin am!  I am thinking that God talks to me. I don't want to scare folks, but this is my blog and I am letting it out.  I really need to start writing my next book.  I really am excited, and scared, and Nehus will be a great tattoo!

Comments