Jesus Calling or texting? lol

August 8 2013, I hearted and underlined this page.


I SPEAK TO YOU from the deepest of heaven.  You hear Me in the depths of your being.  Deep calls unto deep.  You are blessed to hear Me so directly. Never take this privilege for granted.  The best response is a hear overflowing with gratitude.  I am training you to cultivate a thankful mind-set. This is building your house on a firm rock, where life's storms cannot shake you.  As you learn these lessons, you are to teach them to others.  I will open up the way before you, one step at a time.


And then I wrote "Thank You, God Love's All."  Had the theory last year that all souls go to heaven.  All souls.  Hell doesn't win.


My three year old Samuel told me there was going to be a tornado in Billings on a Saturday, that was gonna get my house.  I was intrigued.  I identified with Dorothy since age one...first time I saw it my mom has a polaroid of me enamored with the movie.  There's a whole trip I had about it at age 20.

Comments