Foreign Languages

It was like we were speaking foreign languages to each other. That's how something in me knew.  Even when I wasn't crazy, he is telling other guys that I was crazy.  Won't listen to a word I have to say, but I love you dude, what's your damage?  A little too hard to get. Such a challenge and I wondered why so much?  Why a hater on me?  Something about it was adding up to mean something, because I wasn't giving up either, and that is totally not like me, and he doesn't give up at the same time!  Like we are both badasses! haha! A driven purpose of some sort?  I know he is a total sweetie, I guess with an asshole edge, but really any length to keep me away from him?  That's blatantly spiritual and I can see that now.  I didn't know all along or understand why I couldn't let go, but I do know that I am healed and that's a whopper, so there.  Neener, neener to the weiner!


The reason is God lead me to it...I have never trusted God more with anything and there has been amazing results.  Its just too obvious. The first time I fall in love?  I am a stalker?  Something is a little off!  And I did not know that Adam was effeminate until people told me!  You know the long hair sensitive type? And I am like no???...Adam is the hottest MF in the world!  Don't call him names!  Don't make fun of him.  And I thought its super cute his voice goes up an octave when he is excited!  All of him was way sexy to me...guess he is just not used to my kind of drive, lol!  And people made fun of me to great lengths as well! I bet you can just imagine 35 year old mother of two, trying to get her game on sideways, oh boy howdy!  It's kind of hilarious actually, God is a comedian.


So that's quite obvious we were speaking foreign languages to each other.  Good thing I have my spirit speak to interpret!  I didn't know any of this, I just knew I was in love...and now it is all making sense.  And first love is the best love let me tell you.  Absolutely heavenly!!!  No doubt about it this has been an interesting journey, and I am all woman, for that Adam dude.  I guess that's what makes a good stalker is when you still get excited feelings in your tummy just from talking about it, WTF?  Eeeeekkkk he makes me a loca chicana!  Esta loca en la cabeza muy mal over this hombre! Its just like the empires of the world are uniting! Or should I say the spiritual realm and the earth?  Didn't ya know I was gifted? Keep ya coming back for more...this is gonna get real good people!  Deliciously, spiritually good.



Comments