Diabolical DiaBetty's Research


May 11, 2013
I heard terms like self-inflicted pain and surrender in today’s meeting.  Very fitting for my situation.  This is all my doing and I choose it.  You have done nothing to encourage me whatsoever…this is on me.  I am trying to get well and all this makes it harder.  I wish I could stop it.  Now I think I am addicted to writing too.  Like bad.  It is when I feel the happiest.  The most release.  And you are my muse.  I have never had a muse before.  No one has ever inspired me like this.  I guess there is a first time for everything. 
Today is Brayden’s sixth birthday. I cannot believe that.  He is growing up so fast.  Too fast, I don’t like it.
Well I decided this is risky business.  This is fudging all of me right here on a platter...served right up.  All my risk, and you have to risk nothing.  This is seriously some heavy shit, right here.  If you’re ready come and get it…na na na…love that song too.  I am kind of hyper tonight.  I am going to dinner with Eric.  We don’t leave each other alone very well.  But he knows just friends.  Okay he’s here…bye! 
Now my addict sunshine is Seven, growing up like a prince!!! Doing time…jails, instituToons and Diabolical Diabetic Research.  Seven is the number of ladybugs dots on each side of my future right foot tattoo, in remembrance of the Mary that landed on me at the Westside, post trauma, suicide. She sat on my right hand the whole hour.  Fourteen is a lucky number. And so a ying yang inner body for you…something delicate and not tubules invasive. No need to pump my stomach from pill overdoses.  Never have liked drugs.  Allergic to pot even, sends me other places!!!