Alone.

Well I figured out that I am only telling people who I have no idea who they are reading this what is happening.  I mean mostly my theory that I was genetically or spiritually gay for 34 years.  Its just really out there I guess and all this stuff is, so I just write and not talk about it to anyone.  A little bit with my psychologist.  He mentioned something like I never had a father to practice on to learn how to be woman, stuff like that...and possibly agrees on the spiritual side of it.  All I know is nothing was ever right and I got abused, and I am a really sweet person.  I was even a cheerleader, haha!  Just never met a sweet guy before?  And I never recognized my abuse until I met him. Yeah I really don't freaking know but I was really sensitive to comments and teasing and took it all to heart in a bad way.  Just felt no worth.  It's so terrible, I didn't even know I was pretty.  And then all this with Adam, and suddenly I am gorgeous to myself.  Its just powerful, and I have no other way to explain it other than I was built wrong, some way some how...and God used Adam to fix me.  It is really far out and so I am glad I know a handful of people are reading this because,  I am little wigged out.


And I haven't even told my mom, or my financier who helps me with just about every aspect of my life.  I haven't told my sponsor either. Only Aunna I guess, my masseuse and best friend.  I told her I was a hairy he-she! I have made extreme changes to my book in the last month, so its not just a love story, but a shock to the system story. It revolutionized everything and took it to a whole new level.  A scary level that I don't want to talk about because they will lock me away. So I keep my chin up, and do the everything is fine routine. Pull out a joke or two, and smile.  I don't want people to worry because they already do.  If I run around saying I am the Queen of the Gay people that wouldn't look too good.  LOL JUST KIDDING!!!  See I can make jokes, quite well...I do my best to keep people happy. 


So kind of feeling alone in this and that is ok, because since getting sober I can stand on my own, and actually feel the most energy being alone.  Used to have such a need for people...constantly needing ego food.  Anyway I am gonna go sit at the meeting and stare off in outerspace, act like I am stupid and just don't get recovery, cause I am still all so messed up some say, because I am a mental person.  Fudge em, right?  Bored with it, but what else to do by myself on a beautiful Thursday night?  Maybe I will go for a walk on the rims instead. Boo humbug duldrums tonight.  Meeting schmeeting...bye.

Comments