Sirens

Sirens light in the night, flashing sounds.
Someone's hurting out there, I feel it.
A repeating drama, life.
The sirens pulls me down...
For some time a pang in my stomach.
Where heaven touches the earth...
There are no sirens.
They is no pang.
There is no crushing blow to the wits army of one...
There is no lockdown.
There is no rape.
There is no caste system, only love.
I've been there too.
I've felt the sirens be mine.
I've felt the recourse of dissalusion...
Into the mire I've been.
Seen the depths of hell in my soul...
And soared in the heavens...
Right where it touched the earth.
The story is different there.
There is no pang.
And all the souls harmony beckons...
And there is no sound of sirens.
There is only freedom.
I have been there.
Altered state.
Heaven await my return...
Separate now...sirens flashing sounds.
Someone is hurting out there.
Await.
Await.