Meow!!!

And the trip through the town,
with the naysayers...
they all say.
Little dreamer, wake up.
Do this and do that.
Be the same, be different.
Stand up make a difference...
but I am screaming; and no one can hear!
Silent night, half the day gone to sleep.
And the naysayers clamor at my feet.
Educate!
Do something!!!
Describe and regurgitate topics of interest.
Who wears what to the Golden Globes.
Cats are talking even.
They whisper about me,
its all about me.
That's why I sometimes call the cats naysayers.
I will never amount to much,
except to the voices in my head.
Their chatter has stopped,
except for their resounding in my head.
Go to the gym little dreamer...
go make a difference in this world.
Writing is just a hobby...
You will never make money.
"I don't get paid to golf, you know."
Whats the value in a days work?
Whats the value to a naysayer,
should I go another way?
Cats are even talking...
do this little dreamer...do this!
Meow!
Oh go clean your house!
Meow!
Stop dreaming!
Meow!
Go work out,
MEOW!
be a better person!

MEOW!!! MEOW!!! MEOW!!!