My Romance...

This was my romance of a lifetime.
Unforgettable in every way, you haunt me.
And I say run away and what do I want but you.
With me.
And all I have to do is write and there you are.
Fanatasian Artisan...my lucky number seven.
Still another place calls my name...
Another fate than Dragons baby vessel,
Towel pick up service...homemaker?
Streets unknown and youth again?
Leave all behind.
I don't know what I want?
I don't know what is best but, you.
Love...lover.
You shine me on...you make me crave.
And you are nothing but a fraction now.
A simple what if equation in the back of my mind.
Like what if our story was discovered?
And what if it all mattered?
And what if it were real!!!
And what if it's not all in my head...
And fukn provable!??
And what if I didn't have to make a choice today!
And what if I could just be comfortable knowing,
That all things happen in their season.
And that the reason is a reason...
And that love is just because it is.
And that you know me, like I know you.
My imaginary tournequet...savior.
Recipe for disaster, you are.
My hero and just my type..
Just a type away...today and til only God knows win?
Win your heart?
Aye.